Monday, May 4, 2009

Feelin' Kinda Bummed

Have you ever had a seriously depressing mood just kind of sweep in and take you over? That's what happened to me last night at about 1:30 am. I can't explain it...I mean, I know what the mood is and I know what the problems are that have brought on the mood...but the part I don't understand is:

The problems aren't exactly new news. They are the same problems that are always in reserve just waiting for the timing to be awful and hit me with a bummed out feeling. But right now I'm feeling like I used to when these issues first came about. Not that I expect to get some wild sympathy out of putting it here on this blog. That's ridiculous. In fact, in putting this here I'm only perpetuating the horrid habits of people I tend to make fun of...what with their Cryspace and Live Journal emo-ness.

Just knowing that for this one moment I am part of that problem makes me shudder.

But you know what's even worse? The thought that this post might be read by some teeny-bopper-emo-drama-queen-high-school-attendee and that this person is all offended because I just made fun of all that and is saying to the screen that I "just don't understand how hard it is whine, whine, whine, cry, cry"

And at the same time that makes me laugh my ass off because those people make me giggle. I mean, despite the fact that I'm feeling under the weather and started out my blog post with those sentiments...I kept it short and to the point and moved on to a more lighthearted posting.

So, to all you high school drama whiners: Suck it up!

And to the rest of you: Party on!

Cube out.

No comments:

Post a Comment