Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Waiting for an Alternate Reali...tea?

Ok, time to learn something new about Ms. Cube today...XD

I have a minor fascination with tea...alright, a major one. I have an entire cupboard in the kitchen filled with the stuff. Black, Green, White, Herbal, Rooibos, Oolong...you name it, I've probably got a bit of it in my cupboard.

So around Christmas last year, while sitting in front of a TV playing QVC, when I was helping my mother with her shopping: I saw a tea related item that I just HAD to have. It was a glass teapot that came with these blooming tea flowers. My eyes lit up like Vegas. Absolutely something I wanted for Christmas.

I didn't get it...I got a camera, not that I don't love that. ;)

I looked up the tea flowers and the pot and, eventually, found them at: Adagio Teas

Mom wouldn't spring for any of it.

Flash forward to yesterday afternoon:

One of my friends sent me a gift certificate online that showed up in my e-mail. It was for $5 at Adagio Teas. I told my mom about it and BEGGED her to let me get one of their starter sets...and because of the gift certificate: she agreed!

So I set up an account, I ordered a set and I'm anxiously awaiting the arrival of my new stuff!

In the mean time, I've created a signature blend on the site called: Cherry Chocolate Valentine

You can check that out and just give the website a once over. It's all fantastic.

1 comment:

  1. Great story. We're glad that our teas could be part of it. Hope you enjoy the starter set once you receive it.

    Ilya
    Adagio Teas

    ReplyDelete