Friday, April 3, 2009

The first post of AWESOME!

Alright...so, there's this trend with my streak of luck that makes everything I really hope for get destroyed in a bloody fanfare whenever I actually think my luck is turning around. I'm not complaining...I'm used to it.

Well, today...almost as a sick sort of universal April Fool, my coming to terms with the fact that my hope is almost sure to die had a curve ball thrown at it going a speed of 100000 mph.

Funny that an April Fool would work out in my favor.

I got...possibly the best news I've had in...well, forever today.

It's great.

A strange story to start off a blog with, but fuck it, I'm doing it. It's better than me just coming on here and saying "Oh well I've started this, hope you read".

Makes it more interesting.

Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment