Saturday, April 4, 2009

Musings of a wannabe writer

Seeing as how I haven't written much about myself on this blog yet (probably because this is only the second post), there's very little chance that you know about what I like to call "my obsession".

My obsession is quite simple: writing. Any medium, all mediums...if I can use it to tell a story, I will. SMS messages, twitter, blogs, journals...I've pondered and dabbled in it all. I use a word processor, my PC, pencils, walls, sticky notes.

To label me a graphomaniac is to label the Pacific Ocean a mere puddle on the surface of the Earth.

Now, I'm currently working on a novel project of my own, as well as a joint venture with my brother. Here's the catch:

I need more than that. I've been a bit touch-and-go with some twitter shorts and a couple side writes but I really want to dig my hands into another project. So I'd like your opinion about what exactly I should pick up on the side.

Here are the voting choices:
A full blown twitter novel
A real time blog novel
An SMS novel
Or...
A visual novel

I think the most interesting of the group would be the visual novel. I don't want to go and explain every little nook and cranny of my driving idea behind what a "visual novel" would be...because that would ruin the surprise.

At any rate: voting would be fantastic.

1 comment:

  1. i say visual cuz im curious but real time blog novel sounds intersting too....i vote for both?

    ReplyDelete