Saturday, April 4, 2009

A funny thing

There's been something poking, amusing, teasing my brain about the internet lately. Quite frequently to be exact. Sure, it's something that I've always known...something I joke about now and again. But today, while pondering on just HOW bored I was going to get, this thought wriggled it's way out of my memory and started dancing around again.

The internet is a vast, damn near infinite space...always expanding into what seems like forever. A labyrinth of links and pages that all seem to offer something. It is bursting at the seams, full of everything.

And yet, it seems to me, that most of the time there is just NOTHING to do on the internet.

I'm sure you've felt that before...I'm not alone in that. In fact, that feeling is probably one of the driving forces that led you to this very blog.

Yeah...I'm pretty bored too.
Let's have a digital drink to our boredom.

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment